T&C for Sales and Services
Terms and Conditions related to Sales of our our Products or Use of our Services or both
Additional Terms: Our Services and Software are licensed, not sold, to you, and may also be subject to one or more of the additional terms below (“Additional Terms”). If there is any conflict between the terms in the General Terms and the Additional Terms, then the Additional Terms govern in relation to that Service or Software. The Additional Terms are subject to change.
If you are making Payments to purchase the Product and/or Services, it is automatically considered that you have gone through the demo and understood the product and/or service very well.
Since it is a Digital Asset, no refunds are granted once the order has been placed. It is your responsibility to ensure the product is compatible with your requirements. In case of Services, no refunds are granted once the order has been placed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the services are as per your requirements.
Further, our terms and conditions for our Products and Services are –
1. Our Access to Your Content: Where permitted by law, we will only access, view, or listen to your Content in limited ways. For example, in order to perform the Services, we may need to access, view, or listen to your Content to, respond to support requests, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues and enforce the Terms
3. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use: As a condition of your use of the Product, you warrant to us that you will not use the Product for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Sale, the Product Policies, or any other terms that apply to your use of the Product. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Product. You may not use the Product in a way that infringes rights of third parties, including willfully harming a person or entity, including cialfor. You may not commercially distribute, publish, license, or sell any products, information or services obtained from the Product.
4. Materials You Provide to cialfor: Cialfor does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Cialfor (including feedback, ratings, reviews and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to the Product or associated cialfor services for review by others (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). If you publish your Submission in areas of the Product where it is available broadly online without restrictions, your Submission may appear in demonstrations or materials that promote the Product and/or the products, services and content offered in the Product. You warrant and represent that you have (and will have) all of the rights necessary to make any Submission you provide and to grant these rights to Cialfor, on a worldwide basis and for the duration of these rights.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission. Cialfor is under no obligation to post or use any Submission and Cialfor may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion. Cialfor takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for your Submissions or the material others post, upload, input or submit using the Product.
If you rate or review an application in the Product, you may receive email from Cialfor which contains content from the publisher of the application.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites: The Product may include links to third-party websites that let you leave the Product. These linked sites are not under the control of Cialfor and Cialfor is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Cialfor is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cialfor of the site. Your use of the third-party website may be subject to that third party’s terms and conditions.
6. Geographic Availability: Available products and services may vary depending on your region or device. In addition, there may be limits on services or digital content. To complete your purchase, you may be required to have a valid billing and shipping address within the country or region of the Product where you are purchasing.
7. End Users Only: You must be an end user to purchase products and services from the Product. Resellers are not eligible to purchase.
8. Export Limitations: Services acquired from the Product may be subject to customs and export control laws and regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws and regulations.
9. By providing Cialfor with a payment method, you: (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate;
If you are taking part in any trial-period offer, you must cancel the service by the end of the trial period to avoid incurring new charges unless we notify you otherwise. If you do not cancel the service at the end of the trial period, you authorize us to charge your payment method for the product or service.
10. Recurring Payments: When you purchase products, services or content on a subscription basis (e.g., weekly, monthly, every 3 months, or annually (as applicable)), you acknowledge and agree that you are authorizing recurring payment, and payments shall be made to Cialfor by the method you have chosen at the recurring intervals chosen by you, until the subscription is terminated by you or by Cialfor or otherwise in accordance with its terms. By authorizing recurring payments, you are authorizing Cialfor to process such payments as either electronic debits or fund transfers, or as electronic drafts from your designated account (in the case of Automated Clearing House or similar payments), or as charges to your designated account (in the case of credit card or similar payments) (collectively, “Electronic Payments”). Subscription fees are generally billed or charged in advance of the applicable subscription period. If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, Cialfor or its service providers reserve the right to collect any applicable return item, rejection or other fees as permitted by applicable law.
Cialfor may refuse or reject any order at any time, refunding you any monies you have paid for the order, for reasons which include, but are not limited to, if you have not met the conditions specified at the time of the order, if your payment cannot be processed, if the ordered products or services are not available, or for pricing or other errors. In the event of pricing or other errors, we reserve the right, in our discretion, to either (a) cancel your order or purchase or (b) contact you for instructions. In the event of cancellation, your access to the associated content will be disabled.
Some content and applications may be unavailable from time to time or may be offered for a limited time. Availability can be affected by region. Thus, if you change your account or device to another region, you may not be able to re-download content or applications or re-stream certain content that you purchased; you may need to re-purchase content or applications that you paid for in your previous region. Except to the extent required by applicable law, we have no obligation to provide a re-download or replacement of any content or application you purchase.
11. Software Licenses and Use Rights: Software and other digital content made available through the Product is licensed, not sold, to you.
You understand and acknowledge that your rights with respect to these digital goods are limited by these Terms of Sale, copyright law and the usage rules referenced above. Software licenses purchased at a Cialfor Retail Product are subject to the license agreement that accompanies the software, and you will be required to agree to the license agreement when you purchase, download or install the software. Any reproduction or redistribution of software or merchandise not in accordance with the relevant license terms, usage rules, and applicable law is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators risk prosecution to the maximum extent of the law.
12. Any dispute between you and Cialfor shall be settled by a sole arbitrator (as per the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996) to be appointed by Cialfor, the place of arbitration shall be Pune and the language of arbitration shall be English.
13. Any refunds will only be made, once the arbitration process is complete and we are asked to refund or pay back, in full or part, by the arbitrator.
14. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: All subjects to this disputes are related to Pune, India Jurisdiction.